Saturday, September 15, 2012

In my feelings

So not my usual happy fashion oriented post. I guess im  in my feelings so to speak today I've come to realize you can help people to the point you helping them leads them to believe they're entitled to your assistance. That is the problem I've ran into lately I've helped a person to the point that they think they're entitled to my whole paycheck. I think I'm gonna stop helping people out financially from here on out even though some people need assistance the best thing I can do is offer a solution to their problem and stop fixing it because the same way I get up and go to work 5 days a week they can also get a job. I seriously dislike feeling used and abused I'm a huge advocate of community service that's the main reason I joined my sorority in college because above everything else service was our main mission partying and hanging out were a distant second and third respectively.  Oh let's see I need something to lighten the mood oh I know Old Navy is having a sale so go grab some goodies and I'm in love with the new Revlon limited edition lipglosses coupons are availible online that take $3.00 off the purchase price.  So until next time remember to say NO to clothes and YES to FASHION!!!!
Xoxo,
Nekita

No comments:

Post a Comment