Thursday, May 24, 2012

Beauty by IndiePrepGirl


Hey Chica's,
It's BEAUTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









This post is brought to you by  IndiePrepGirl!!!!!!!!!!!
Make sure you click the link and check out her blog and also check out her boutique Vintage Cupcake for the latest in UBER CUTE fashion and accessories!!! 


Using the products below or any similar colors that you may have and following the instructions below you to can experience the look of Effortless Glam!!!!!


Laguna Bronzing PowderNARS Laguna Bronzing Powder 


Orgasm BlushNARS Orgasm Blush


 Eye Shadow      MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow


big beautiful eyes Big Beautiful Eyes by Benefit






LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES - GLOSSIMERChanel Lipgloss
FAIRYDROPS - Scandal Queen Mascara Fairy Drops Mascara




I started out with a clean face.  I cleanse with Cetaphil and moisturize with Virgin Coconut Oil.

1. I brush the bronzer all over my face.  I make sure to get my eyelids and neck area.
2. Blush definitely goes on the apples of my cheeks, the top of my forhead, a little on my nose, and hit the bottom of my chin.
3. I use the shimmery Mac Woodwinked eyeshadow to make my eyes pop.  Start on the inside of your eye, a little on your brow bone, and a little on the outer edge of your eye.  You'll def see a difference then.
4. Next I use the palette from the Big Beautiful Eyes set to do a natural shadow to easily blend in the shimmer from my brow bone and inside corner of my eye.  After that I groom my eyebrows and fill in the sparse parts with the brow shadow.  Its the darkest shade from that palette.
5. Next is mascara.  Some people just do two swipes and thats it, but I like to take my time and really coat the lashes.  If you are looking for some kind of natural looking lash extension, this mascara is for you.  It will thicken the lashes and makes the appearance of long, lush lashes once you're done.  Its a great brand if you are looking for that sort of thing.
6.  Last but not least, some shimmery pink lip gloss.  I listed the Chanel one because thats the one I use and love, but really any brand will do.





This is just what I do for everyday, of course sometimes I like to vamp it up with a cat eye liner or do a smoky eye depending on the mood and what type of day it it.  But I highly encourage people to experiment and see what works for them.  Sometimes, just going to the MAC store, Sephora, or a department store makeup counter and have them do a make over for you will help you get lots of cool ideas for make up.


You've seen my go-to look so what's your go-to look?

April Marie





Until next time remember to say NO to clothes but YES to FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment