Monday, May 21, 2012

Dress to Impress: Date Night!!!!!!!!!!!



Hey Chicas,




I'm absolutely obsessed with Monif C !!!!!!!!!!! 
I love all of her designs, she truly keeps the Plus Size Chicas looking fierce and comfortable no matter the occasion


"Monif C. was conceived to reaffirm every woman's desire for an inspired life, luxury, and unadulterated sex appeal."   It is so hard to narrow down my favorites out of her line but I will give you chicas a sample of the HEAT that she is bringing this season.  




Are you loving the concept of color blocking but don't want to commit to a multitude of pieces in wardrobe this summer well MonifC, has a solution for you.. Let me introduce you to the "Marilyn" two-tone ruched convertible dress, don't balk at the price because this dress can be worn 32 known ways and you can always create more all you have to do is let your imagination run WILD.
$215.00

   

My next LOVE from the new line is what I call the WOW factor and that is the "ZOE" yes Chicas this is the one for the lady that wants to not just turn heads but BREAK necks! 

This dress has an asymmetrical shoulder detail with one strap on the opposite side that allows the busty chicas to wear a full coverage bra  and the tulip skirt enhances all of your curves while hiding any trouble areas!


I just had to take a moment and share with you two of the items that I look forward to adding to my collection very soon, when you stop by tell her that Nekita @ThickRunway sent you! 

Until next time remember to say NO to clothes but YES to FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo,

Nekita


No comments:

Post a Comment