Thursday, May 24, 2012

Will $39.95 find me the perfect pair of shoes?

Hey Chica's.

I was asked for my opinion on Shoe Clubs, okay we've all seen the commercials, or pop up ads on facebook for sites like Just Fab or Shoe Dazzle and the prospect of Kim Kardashian or some other celebrity stylist suggesting a pair of shoes for you may appeal to you but what you should be asking yourself is am I paying for quality or just the celebrity.

Yes, some of the shoes are CUTE but more often than not they are shoes that you can purchase from a number  of retailers for a cheaper price.  I've been tempted myself by a number of the shoes I've seen on these sites but I also noticed the fine print on the service.

Be aware that your credit card is charged the fee every month unless you click the link in your email that you want to skip a month.  Sure they say that the charge leads to a credit in your shoe account but lets be honest for a moment $40 a month adds up extremely quickly.

I've had several friends that have joined these services and have been disappointed and I have tried on the shoes that they have received and I would rate the quality and comfort a 5.2 out of a possible perfect 10.

I suggest that instead of a shoe service that you browse DSW or Macys they both offer a wide selection of shoes and the CLEARANCE section is PURE HEAVEN on the 15th of each month! 

Ultimately the finals decision is yours whether or not you join a shoe service but I do propose that you look at what they're offering and find a shoe in a similar style.

You will see below that I have searched and found similar shoes and noted the price beside one.

Styles_2-3  Shoe Dazzle 39.95 





Womens American EagleWomen's Jenerr Side Bow Wedge $19.99 @ Payless



Styles_1-3 Shoe Dazzle $39.95


Madden Girl Banor PumpMadden Girl Banor Pump @DSW $29.95




Styles_4-1 Shoe Dazzle $39.95




Two Lips Roy Pump Two Lips Roy Pump @DSW $29.95







Until next time remember to say NO to clothes and YES to FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo,

Nekita


No comments:

Post a Comment