Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cranberry Smokey Eyes

Hey Chica's,


I love make up and fashion so when I run across a look that I think is cute I find a friend that will let me recreate the look and here is the finished result.  


This look is perfect for a date night or if you're going super casual for a day out add some drama with a bold eye and sheer glossy nude look and you're instantly what I call Glamorously Casual!!! 

I'll list the products below for the look.

 FACE:
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in Light

EYES:
  • NYX Eyeshadow base
  • NYX Eyeshadow in Rust
  • Cranberry Color from BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 
  • Toasted from Urban Decay Naked Palette to blend out cranberry color
  • Shimmery Medium Green from BH Cosmetics 120 Palette
  • NYX eyeshadow in Geisha on brow bone
  • Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in jet Black
  • NYX Eyeshadow in Black
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara
LIPS:
  • ELF Lipstick in Classy
  • Loreal Lipstick in In the Buff
  • MAC Clear Lipglass

The colors used from the BH palette are circled.. you can find inexpensive BH palettes on ebay!

Until next time remember to say NO to clothes and YES to FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo,

Nekita

2 comments: