Monday, May 21, 2012

Step up to Nail Bar

Hey Chicas,


Every fierce diva knows that in order to be FIERCE every aspect of your outfit should be on point! Hair, Outfit, Shoes, Makeup and of course your NAILS!!!!!!!!!! There are so many nail polishes and  manicure trends that are hot this season that its so HARD to narrow down a top pick  but i've decided to tackle the task for all of my chicas and I present to you my top picks for the hottest colors than are sure to WOW the masses! 


bikini so teenyEssie's Bikini So Teeny 
off the shoulderEssie's Off the Shoulder 
mojito madnessEssie's Mojito Madness 
 China Glaze's Prism
Revlon Scented Nail Enamel Revlon's Scented Nail Polish in Passion Fruit 


These are my TOP picks for summer! 


Until next time remember to say NO to CLOTHES and YES to FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


xoxo,


Nekita

1 comment:

  1. You know I like this post. The first color you listed is definitely something that I have been looking for a while now. Can never find it at Ulta which is the only place that I prefer to buy Essie. Would love to see your name on my blog as a subscriber. Keep the fashion comin!

    www.indieprepgirl.com

    ReplyDelete