Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shoegasm

Hey Chica's, 


We've all seen designer shoes and thought OMG, I need those in my life but the price may seem a bit out of reach we'll today that happened to me OVER and OVER again so I have to show you what caused me to have a SHOEGASM today!.
Black Shell Wedge Sandal
Black Shell Wedge by Alexander McQueen $4630.00




Black Barnacle Stud Horn Heel Sandal
Black Barnacle Stud Horn Sandal by Alexander McQueen $2295.00


Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Spike Pump
Lady Peep Toe Spike Pump by Christian Louboutin $1595.00




Christian Louboutin Miramar Suede & Patent Wedge Pump



Miramar Suede & Patent Wedge Pump by Christian Louboutin $995.00


Diba Rosey Wedge Sandal
Dibra Rosey Wedge Sandal available at DSW $29.95


Michael Antonio Kaya Sandal
Michael Antonio Kayla Sandal available at DSW $59.95



Mojo Moxy Tweety Pump
Mojo Moxy Tweety Pump available at DSW $69.95


Hope you all enjoyed viewing my SHOEGASM, until next time remember to say NO to clothes but YES to FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo,

Nekita 

No comments:

Post a Comment