Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Death never looked so Beautiful

Hey Chica's,


I know normally we can't find beauty in death but i've NEVER wanted to carry something with Skulls or Crossbones before but this clutch was LOVE at first glance! The Skull Clutch is the must have handbag of the YEAR... yes the YEAR not just the season.  This clutch has the ability to make jeans and a tee look SEXY and CHIC without even trying.  Normally I would classify jeans and tee as clothes but add this clutch and you instantly have FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!


No matter the size of your budget everyone has the ability to purchase this clutch, stay with me as I show you some of my favorite clutches, I made sure to add some that will fit everyone's budget and as usual I made sure to post the link so that all my chica's could grab their own clutch!!!!!!!!



Spice UP PU Leather Croc-embossed Rhinestone Skull Envelope Clutch
Croc-embossed Rhinestone Skull Envelope Clutch So Best  $37.48


Punk Vtg Style Rhinestone Skull Snake Patent Clutch Bag Handbag

Rhinestone Skull Snake Patent Clutch Discount Womens $16.99

White Leopard Skull Knuckle Clutch
White Leopard Skull Knuckle Clutch Asraistyle $36.99
  

Item image

Purple Skull Wallet Ebay  $9.99


 We'll chica's if you didn't see any that I posted that you like then I recommend that you all check out The Find this site has everything at reasonable prices!  Until next time remember to say NO to clothes and YES to FASHION.



No comments:

Post a Comment