Monday, May 21, 2012

Welcome to Thick and Classy

Greetings Chicas,


Welcome to Thick and Classy a place where curves are embraced and the spirit of the individual is nourished by the world of Plus Size FASHION, notice I did not say CLOTHES because clothes are something that you throw on to cover your body when you're lounging around the house but FASHION makes a statement and says to the world "HERE I AM, TAKE NOTICE"! 


We've been overlooked to long in the fashion industry and had to settle for frumpy clothing that did nothing to accentuate our curves and showcase the woman beneath the garment but never again will the fashion industry treat us like the ugly step child hidden in the attic!


It is my mission to bring plus size fashion to the forefront one FABULOUS outfit at a time! I'm new to blogging so I can't say there won't be any bumps in the road but like every new venture it's all about the will and desire to succeed!


Chicas, I encourage you all to take part in this blog by submitting your outfit of the day, outfit of the night, and  makeup looks to NekitaCollins@gmail.com  or if you have a question and need advice then drop me a line and i'll be sure to provide you with an answer. 


Until next time remember to say NO to clothes and YES to FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


xoxo, 


Nekita

No comments:

Post a Comment