Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Make a STATEMENT by putting your best foot forward

We've all heard of statement jewelry  but have you ever given any thought to a statement shoes ? You read that correctly statement shoes!


I believe every FASHION lover should have a pair to accentuate a black, cream, or taupe outfit or even throw an added splash of color to any outfit just because you can after all FASHION is not about everything matching!


Statement shoes are not for the timid, they are for the individual that demands attention as soon as they step into any social or professional setting! 


I came across a couple of pairs that i'm adding to my collection and I would be traitor to my chica's if I didn't share them with you!  If you see a link below, clicking it will take you directly to the shoe displayed!  


The shoes I chose all feature a bold pattern or color because that's what i'm into at the moment . 


Well chicas. until next time remember to say NO to clothes and YES to FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


xoxo,


Nekita





Italina by Beston Women's Black Peep Toe Pumps Italiana by Beston Women's Black Peep Toe @Overstock.com

             Wah Wah  by Chinese Laundry

WEEMA Weema by Jessica Simpson available in 4 colors! 

MARCOS Marcos by Jessica Simpson


Nine West Shoes, Troi Chic Platform SandalsTroi Chic Platform by Nine West


No comments:

Post a Comment